This web site is provided to you free of charge, "as is," by Henry Ford High School Alumni. This web site is not associated with Henry Ford High School or the Detroit Public Schools (DPS).
By using the information, services and products available through this web site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein.
The information, services and products available to you on this web site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services and products we offer on this site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of this site.
THE HENRY FORD HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI, WEBMASTER AND SITE OWNER PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE "WEBMASTER OR WEB SITE OWNER" BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR ITS' ADVERTISERS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEB SITE.
Our Message Board and User Profiles
This web site contains a message board and User Profiles that is provided as a free service to users who agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any material on a message board or user profile contained on this site. In addition, it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations posted by others. The information posted here is the responsibility of the person or persons posting the message. Any user who violates the terms and conditions listed herein may be permanently banned from posting messages herein. Further, the webmaster or web site owner reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason.
You are entirely responsible and liable for any message you post or any message that is posted through your Account. You agree to refrain from the following actions while using a message board or user profile on this Web site:
- Harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity;
- Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonating any person, including but not limited to a "web site" moderator;
- Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation, including but not limited to "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of email;
- Posting or transmitting third-party copyrighted information or in any way infringing on the intellectual property rights, contractual or fiduciary rights of others;
- Creating offensive and indecent member names, screen names, or handles;
- Posting threads with vulgarity or adult content in either 1) the title, or 2) the body of the post
- Providing false information on your registration form, or impersonating someone else;
- Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Registering multiple accounts in order to "spoof" another members account
- Posting photos that contain inappropriate material such as nudity, vulgarity, profanity, hand signs or whatever is deemed inappropriate by the webmaster. The webmaster has the right to delete any or all photos and shall not be held responsible for such material.
You agree that The Henry Ford High School Alumni webmaster or the site owner in its sole discretion may remove posts by you or terminate your account if it believes that you may have in any way violated the terms and conditions contained herein, or any subsequent modifications. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. The Henry Ford High School Alumni webmaster or site owner shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination of your account or any claims related to your termination. The webmaster reserves the right to monitor or remove any information transmitted or received through the message boards. We rely on our users to bring violations to our attention, although we do not guarantee any action based upon such information. Please direct these problems via email to a moderator or to the webamster.
Members who are in violation of these policies may have their membership revoked and their posted information removed without prior warning.